Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Games, should, birthday, Party, 16th
Games
by Rodrigo Basaure

Question by The Questioneer:

What party games should I have for my 16th birthday party?



Your Ad Here





My birthday is in April and I'm planning now. Thing is, I've never been a party host. So I have no idea what games I should do. My parents are going to be there so I need games that will be parent appropriate (unfortunately). Anything helps!




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by nathan b
honestly go out to a club or go dancing. But thats just me





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here



Other posts like this, by keyword:

Games:

What is a good way to watch MLB baseball games live through the network in good quality ? ...
Collecting Classic Video Games (Schiffer Book for Collectors) ...
The Dysfunctional Family Funbook: Games & Activities to Keep You Sane Your Whole Visit Home ...
Math Intervention: Building Number Power with Formative Assessments, Differentiation, and Games, Grades PreK-2 Reviews ...
Wonderplay, Too: Games, Crafts, & Creative Activities for 3- to 6-year Olds ...
Games, Sports and Cultures Reviews ...
Superball Tub Games 2007 ...
Drama Games and Acting Exercises: 177 Games and Activities ...
Electronic Games for the Evil Genius: 21 Do-It-Yourself Entertaining Projects ...
Electronic Games for the Evil Genius: 21 Do-It-Yourself Entertaining Projects ...
should:

Q&A: What type of baseball glove should I buy my 9 year son and my 5 year old daugther? ...
Single mom, should I stay home, start a home business, or go to work? ...
What kind of sports bra should I wear for basketball? ...
Q&A: What basic drinks should i have for entertaining? ...
Should i take cell biology if i intend to go to medical school? ...
Q&A: what should I read next. I am not afraid of long epics if they are good.? ...
What points should an employer include when writing a reference letter for a student for college admission? ...
When writing essays for law school apps and submitting through lsac, should I title them? ...
birthday:

My mothers birthday is coming up and I want to do a cool photo project for her? ...
Party:

Party, State, and Society in the Russian Civil War: Explorations in Social History ...
What are good movies for a teen outside movie party? ...
The Best Baby Shower Party Games #1 ...
WEDDING PARTY EVENT ...
16th:

Dramatic Entertainment Given By The Citizens Of Tokio To General Grant At The Shintomiza Theater, Meiji, 12th Year, 7th Month, 16th Day (187 ...
Electrical Bundle: 16th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations: Inspection, Testing & Certification, Fifth Edition ...

No comments:

Post a Comment