Friday, January 21, 2011

What is a good brand for nose strips for blackheads?



Your Ad Here





Question by Darcy: What is a good brand for nose strips for blackheads?

I have blackheads all over my stupid nose and chin. I've tried using scrubing wash. That didn't work. Then I just tried washing my face every morning and night. And that didn't work either. So then I heard of these things called nose strips. I want to try it but I want to get a good brand. Know any?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Mace Windu
I've only tried the Biore ones, and that was some years ago, and they did an OK job. I don't think any nose strip is going to get ALL of your blackheads, but the Biore ones did seem to get quite a bit.
They did seem to be quite expensive for basically being adhesive strips.
You basically wet the area you want to take blackheads from, in a big enough area so that you can "seal" the strip to your skin. The key is to put it on correctly, without any air pockets so it dries on your skin nice and flat. Once it's dry, you pull it off, and you can see how many blackheads it's pulled out.
They have ones for the forehead, and they might even have some for the chin, or I guess you could just use the forehead ones for it.





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment